Monday, June 30, 2008

Pics from the week

Our baby gorilla, Tumani, is about 17 months old now. She still rides on mom's back when traveling, but is also quite independent. Here she is out in the outside exhibit:

I was over at Sherrie's house Saturday night, working on the baptism outfit I'm making for Boy Twin Geske. These lilies (I think tiger) were blooming in front of her house:

Today, Sherrie and I did a 4-mile hike in Sondermann Park and Open Space and found a few caches. The prickly pears were blooming all over the place:

There were lots of these damselflies along the trail. I found a dead one, which Sherrie was holding for me to photograph when this live one landed on her hand:

While we couldn't find one of the caches, this Western Tiger Swallowtail landed nearby:

No comments: