Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Entry


I thought it might be fun to get in on the blogging thing, just as a way to keep in touch and let friends and family know what's going on in my life. So, in starting this, I won't go back and tell you about my month or year. I'll just start with now.

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon here in Colorado. I think fall has finally arrived after a long, hot summer. Temperatures are topping off in the 60s today, which feels great. The Chiefs lost their first game today and the Broncos pulled off a win with time expired (big frowny faces to both of those!).

I had church and Bible class this morning. Our youth group led the service and recounted their experiences at the recent National Youth Gathering in Orlando. Tonight, I have my first class of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. I'm really looking forward to it.

The picture above is of Mahal, the baby orangutan that consumes much of our time at work. We're hand-rearing him, since his mom didn't know what to do with him. He is now 5 months old.

No comments: