Monday, February 18, 2008

Better late than never!

As I was reminded at church yesterday, it's been a long time since I've updated this blog. I'm on vacation this week, so I'll try to get a few new posts up.

Mahal left for the Milwaukee Zoo about a week and a half ago. His new adoptive mom really likes him and he seems to be adapting well to his new home and new mom. I don't have any pictures of him at Milwaukee, but here's a picture of him from his "Going Away" party at our zoo:

A preschool class painted the banner with handprints and then Mahal got to play with it while the paint was still quite wet!

The following sunset was shot about 2 weeks ago from my spare bedroom window. My view is not quite that perfect. I had to open the window, remove the screen and lean out a bit, but still not too bad.

Well, that's all for now, but I promise to post more soon about why I'm on vacation in Kansas right now.

No comments: